Straight-up stolen from a dear friend's blog

Ya'll can pass your thanks on to ibid for this riveting idea for a posting :)

Four Jobs I Have Had:
• Editor
• Student media adviser
• Cafe server
• Office assistant

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
• "Bridget Jones's Diary"
• "Corina, Corina"
• "The Royal Tennenbaums"
• "The Truman Show"

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
• "To Kill a Mockingbird" - Lee
• "The Last Battle" - Lewis
• "Romans" - Paul/God
• "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Rowling

Four TV Shows I Watch:
• "Friends"
• "Gilmore Girls"
• "Invasion"
• "Project Runway"

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
• Orange County, California
• Austin, Texas
• Scotland (all over)
• Dublin, Ireland (on St. Patrick's Day, no less)

Four Websites I Visit (semi-)Daily:
girlfriday's blog
ibid's blog
EveryDayAnne's blog
FoxNews.com

Four Favorite Foods:
• Pasta
• Dark chocolate
• Cheese
• Fried rice

Four Places I'd Like to Be Right Now:
• Scotland (practically anywhere)
• Austin, Texas
• California coast
• Florence, Italy

Four Favorite Articles of Clothing:
• Leather-looking polyester coat
• Purple pullover sweater from AE
• Snowmen pajama bottoms
• Cookie Monster T-shirt

Four Other things -- What I'm grateful for this very instant:
• Indoor work environment
• Lunch break with Mom
• Free coffee
• Inner peace

1 comment:

girlfriday said...

You are as cute as button. Does your husband know this?