Don't judge me


But today I am listening to Christmas music on my headphones. None of the 1,345 remaining songs on my iTunes at work would hit the spot. So I switched over to my yuletide mix. Maybe cooler mornings are inspiring it? I'm not sure ... but it's working. A little "Charlie Brown Christmas" or Ella Fitzgerald singing "Let It Snow." Nice. Don't shame me! I'm not trying to rush the advent of Christmas. I just had to bring out the big guns, and one month is not enough time to listen to some of these songs. They're just too darn good.

4 comments:

girlfriday said...

You and Jon! What's with that? I guess I don't mind the passing Jingle Bells whistle, but the whole shebang?

SerineKat said...

I listened to the Monster Mash yesterday...

SerineKat said...

And if you were wonder yes, it was a graveyard smash.

girlfriday said...

Nice one SK!

I started listening to your Christmas album last week Ms. Lane. It must be going around