Giving "Joys" everywhere a bad name


I just read about this latest Joy Behar offense, and I'm not even sure it's the most offensive thing she said on that show this week! I'm not normally a "View" viewer, but I had a sick day yesterday and was surfing through the channels. I stopped just along enough to hear Behar relay how she feels when she does talk radio and a caller claims to be a fan, only to lay into Behar with criticism seconds later. Now, Behar declared, she knows how date rape victims feel. "WOW" is not a potent enough word.

You're not funny, Behar. Every once in awhile you stumble into a good punchline or sarcastic zinger. But more often than not, your obnoxiousness crosses the line from edgy into sublimely offensive. Please mind your tongue -- and live up to your name once in awhile.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I've never watched "The View" but I get irritated just reading about the latest insulting quote :)

Have a great Christmas!