Addendum: My-bittersweet-Space

And now a "thank you" to a certain special aunt who took the time to exhort me after my previous post. It is important to remember that circumstances, and often people, are changing constantly in this life. We grow, we move, we experience ... we change. And we have but one Friend who sticks closer than a brother. Thank God for that.

I would do well to be grateful for the relationships I am able to nourish each and every day, knowing full well that humans are imperfect and can at any time let me down. Lord knows I've let others down!

I pray for the grace to live "one day at a time, sweet Jesus" -- mindful of the friends I have, fond of the friends I used to have, and open to the friends I have yet to make.

1 comment:

SerineKat said...

I still say MySpace sucks.