I knew there was another reason I didn't like that movie...


In other "speechless" news, Jessica Simpson recently revealed it was during a viewing of "The Notebook" that she finally decided to file for divorce. "It was about that moment of desperation," she says. "I needed to breathe."

I'm no geography buff, but I do know it's decidedly impossible to be at two places at once. And as Ms. Simpson was rarely WITH her estranged husband during that last year of marriage (what with all those great screen roles and important photo spreads), she was more often than not SEPARATE from hubby Nick Lachey.

Did she need a "breather" from Nick, or from the strain of a marriage in which she rarely saw her soulmate? I really have no light to shed on this. It just sort of struck me and I wondered if it struck anyone else.

1 comment:

SerineKat said...

What is it with some people and that LAME movie?!