Why wait to get tagged?

I saw this on Baby Bangs and wanted to do it, even though not technically tagged. Dedicated to my very own Superman from your Lois Lane.

1. Who is your man? Mild-mannered reporter by day...
2. How long have you been together? Almost five years.
3. How long did you date? A year and five months before he proposed, then six additional months.
4. How old is your man? Two years younger than me, thank you very much :)
5. Who eats more? I am hungry more often and eat more frequently, but you wouldn't believe the amount of pizza he can put away in a sitting!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did...and it was very romantic the way he whispered it to me. Sighhhhhh.
7. Who is taller? He is by 3 inches, though neither of us would be ever be mistaken for basketball players!
8. Who sings better? I do -- not to toot my own horn. But for a guy who was never in choir, he can sure carry a tune.
9. Who is smarter? This is a toss-up. He has a much wider vocabulary than I, but I've got some skillz o' my own.
10. Whose temper is worse? His. But he's got a good handle on it and God's really tempered it (pardon the pun) with a natural tenderness.
11. Who does the laundry? I do most of it. When he does "our" laundry, his clothes are mysteriously the only ones washed, which always ends up being a point of "discussion."
12. Who takes out the garbage? Superman.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Superman. I think it has to do with the fact that I do most of the driving, so we're used to our "sides" practically anywhere we are.
14. Who pays the bills? He does.
15. Who is better with the computer? Probably me, but he's not far behind, since we each sit in front of one for eight hours a day.
16. Who mows the lawn? Ahhh, one the of the great perks of apartment living...
17. Who cooks dinner? I do. And no, we don't eat the same thing for dinner. We grocery-shop like college roommates :)
18. Who drives when you are together? Me, 90% of the time. It worked out well that I love driving and he detests it.
19. Who pays when you go out? Does it matter? It all comes from the same place!
20. Who is most stubborn? Me. But don't tell anyone.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Superman. He is an exceptionally honest and humble man.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? My mother, because we live near her, then his mother, because she doesn't live too far away. Our dads get the short end of the proverbial stick.
23. Who kissed whom first? He kissed me first, technically, though I probably would have only given it a few more minutes before planting one on him.
24. Who asked whom out? There was no official "asking out." I relentlessly flirted and pursued until he was left with no choice but to hang out with me. Initially, he was a little gun-shy about dating, but I wore him down :)
25. Who proposed? Superman -- right next to an ATM after work one night, naturally.
26. Who is more sensitive? I am (sometimes to a fault). But I think if he didn't have such tunnel vision (mentally speaking) most of the time, he'd come pretty close. Because when he gets around to figuring out something wrong's, he is vulnerable and understanding.
27. Who has more friends? Oi. Sore subject! We take some sort of morbid pleasure in fighting about who has fewer.
28. Who has more siblings? I have thrice as many, and I love 'em all.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Superman wears the pants, but tries them on for me before making a purchase :)

I am tagging girlfriday, everyday anne and serinekat because they're my closest blogging buddies with hubbies.

No comments: