Live music

I was able to attend an unprecedented THREE concerts within the last month ... and I loved them all. While all the shows put together produced eight total acts, I've condensed some highlights for you below (well not MY highlights, Youtube's highlights). Here's what I've had the pleasure of hearing/seeing lately:


I've said it before: I love these Leeland guys. And this song is ab-fab.


My first live Crowder "experience" (not just a concert). I was blown away.


Brandi Carlile rocks hard. What else can I say?


OK, this one isn't from a live concert performance per se, but this is the best version I could find of this song live, and I love it and I love Phil Wickham.

1 comment:

marine's words said...

Lois,didnt get his name but that last song" When Jesus Die" what a song it's a hit I love the part when he sings "when water and blood hit the earth" how true that is.makes me what to cry.
yes, if you can suggest some books for my friend that doesnt belive in the Bible b/c its be re written too many tiems.
Blessings,marina