It has been determined


I would not like to live in the Land of the Teletubbies. It just raises too many questions...

• Why does Tinkie-Winkie need a purse when there's no place to shop?

• What happens to the baby who lives in the sun whenever it sets?

• Can I watch any TV programs other than the ones that appear on their bellies?

• Whom do I take orders from -- the narrator or the lady who calls out "Time for Teletubbies"?

• What exactly is there for me to do when the Teletubbies return to their abode? Do I bunk with them?

• Would I be limited to eating only Tubby Pudding?

• Will Tinkie-Winkie, Bipsy, La La and Po even understand my complete sentences?

• Would I be required to wear the same color day after day and attach a shape of some kind to my head?

• Can I please leave?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an example of what not working has come to...teletubbie thoughts...really? You need to get out more! :-)

Everyday Anne said...

Hahaha.. great questions Lois. So if Barney and the Teletubbies got into a fight which one would win? Or which won would you prefer to win? I spent one summer, when I was in Junior High, babysitting with a friend. Six kids. The only thing that kept the two year old from crying was... Barney.

"Molly McGee" said...

I'm sorry, but I have to make a couple of couple of quick corrections. I'm reading this on a small computer screen here, but I'm pretty sure you wrote "Bipsy." It is actually "Dipsy." Also, my friend's mom was doing a crossword this morning and the clue was "yellow Teletubbie" but the answer was six letters long! So apparently it is spelled "Laa Laa."

There. I have now proven that you are not in fact the lamest sister.