10 days

I can't believe it's been 10 days since I last posted! I must apologize to all my adoring blog followers (read: my family and two friends). Again, I have some semi-good excuses. Last week I had two partial sick days and a birthday, so things were hectic. Sorry!

The upside is that I'm one year older, so I will thus be able to bestow LOADS more wisdom on my readers ... ha! In actualily, I don't feel any older. Happier? Yes. But older? No. I love that I'm a newlywed (deeply in love) and in a career I trained for. I love that I have a great circle of friends and a strong family support system. But most of all, I'm glad my life is still in the "germinating" stage; that there are myriad adventures yet to experience and lessons to learn. Hooray for birthdays, which remind us of that!

Have a great day, ya'll, and I promise to write something more insightful soon.

No comments: