Getting the word out

I haven't actually seen this yet, but I've heart a lot of buzz. It's a "Christian" movie starring Michael W. Smith ... and it doesn't look half bad. The message also looks fresh and worthy of screen-time. I'll go as soon as I get some extra $$. Here's where you can check it out.

In the mean time, I wonder if anyone else is as inspired by one of the songs in the movie as I am. It's called "All in the Serve" and here are the lyrics, though it really must be heard for full effect (click here):

Never gave you nothing
People couldn't explain a way
Never gave you nothing
Without something to gain
Never could slow down enough
To study your face but now
I wanna know your name

Chorus:
Hold my feet to the fire
'Til I'm breaking a sweat
'Til I'll never forget your call and
Keep my in line
Give me the nerve
Here it's all in the serve

Locked in the diamond lane
I keep driving past it
Better to be safe
Than learn what your about
Give me another chance
To go where you're going now
IÂ’m here to walk it out

Chorus

No comments: