Friday's Feast


Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee does this, and today it struck my fancy. Find the idea here: www.fridaysfeast.com.

Appetizer: When was the last time you visited a hospital?
A few weeks ago to visit my Mom and her new bionic knee.

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
In terms of my day job? 5. In terms of my career aspirations? 11.

Salad: Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: [mouth] My other ukelele tings healthily.)
CHEEK -- Coworkers Have Enormous Eeyore Komplexes :)

Main Course: If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
My exclusive club would be for people who follow through on things. The name? Common Courtesy. Can you tell I've been burned today?

Dessert: What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
Green -- my favorite -- through most of the apartment.

Man, I seem like a crankypants today, but I'm really not!

2 comments:

Everyday Anne said...

I'll allow room for the crankypants. EAR... Everything always runsamuck. I am pessimistic and can't spell :)

Overwhelmed! said...

I'm sorry you were burned today. I agree, some people could do with some lessons in Common Courtesy. :)

Oh, and green is my favorite color too. My bedroom is painted with 3 shades of green (even the ceiling) and I have our Ireland wedding/honeymoon pics on the walls.