I'm doing something I haven't done in years:

I'm watching the NBA finals. Neither my husband nor I have a horse in the race, but it's been fun seeing the so-far-successful efforts of the Celtics to topple the Lakers (we feel about the same way for the Lakers as we do for the Yankees or Cowboys -- which is not affectionately, to say the least).

One thing that's been getting to me during the series so far is this inexplicable expression Kobe Bryant gets on his face. It's kind of like a grimace but also kind of like constipation. What are we to make of this look? Are you mad, Kobe? Happy? Incredulous? Confused? Arrogant (ha!)? Or maybe you really are just constipated? Help us out.


I have no idea. At any rate, judge for yourself. I know it shouldn't affect the way I feel about him as a player...but it kinda does.

No comments: