Maybe he's born with it ... maybe it's Maybelline

Being a woman is exhausting enough without trying every trick in the book to lengthen, thicken and darken one's eyelashes, only to look over at your male co-worker and see he has about 3 yards of lash to spare. This seems to happen quite a lot. Perhaps my eyelashes are just very short? Or perhaps we've had it wrong all along, and boys should be accentuating their own optical dust shields? Maybe this is why Brandon Flowers and Billy Joe look better in eye liner than I do...

1 comment:

Everyday Anne said...

Haha! Now that jingle is going to be stuck in my head all day. Your poor co-worker, if only he knew he was wrecking such havoc on your psyche. Mr. R. also has long lashes and I have often heard him brag about how women would kill for them. Weird. Murder might be taking the want of long lashes too far... but then again I guess it depends on what it's all worth to you.