Either...Or: Part 2

This Marilyn Monroe wannabe...
"I wanted to do what Marilyn Monroe did [during the Korean War], when she went and just set up a stage and did a concert for the troops all by herself. It's so amazing seeing that one woman just going somewhere, this beautiful sex kitten, who's basically a pin-up, which is what I've always aspired to be." (LINDSAY LOHAN)

...or this one...
"There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde -- like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana -- and right now, I'm that icon." (PARIS HILTON)

3 comments:

SerineKat said...

I'm getting one heckofa headache from rolling my eyes back. Ouch.
Paris Hilton and Princess Diana... yeah... that's easy to see... they're sooo... alike... But remember Paris is celibate, Di was sleeping around!

Everyday Anne said...

It's a sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad world. Six of one, half a dozend the other, their both just sad.

Everyday Anne said...

Since when is dozen spelled with a "d" on the end. And... My "they're" was way off. Now who's sad?