Funny bone

You know how every once in awhile, something little will strike you as funny and you can't help but grin? Here's a couple from the last week or so.

Labeling babies' and toddlers' clothing by months makes sense...most of the time. At the store last week I happened on a "baby's first Christmas" jumper. The size was 24 months. Hmmmmm. Riddle me that!

Then the other night, as our heater came on for the bajillionth time this winter, I was finally able to identify the sound it initially makes. The loud popping/puffing sound (which prompts my brother to ask "Is that the Lord"?) is none other than a flame spurt warning from the Fire Swamp.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that movie! :) Hopefully you don't have any R.O.U.S.'s to go along with the sounds!

Lois E. Lane said...

Rodents of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist...

"Molly McGee" said...

That is totally what the sound is! Perfect!

Weird to have a first Christmas outfit to be for a 2 year old, but our sweet W, and his equally sweet mrs-to-be, could probably have filled it out comfortably for their first Christmas.

Missy said...

Girl, you must know, that your once a week posting habit is just not doing it for me. You must blog more. Your public is hungry. Desperate, I tell you, desperate for more!

Missy said...

PS I had a Baby's First Birthday onesie once and it was a size 24 months.....?