Making a dent for good

If you need to search the Internet, search here

If you need a bottle of water, buy this one

If you like playing word games, here's a challenge for ya

If you need a new wardrobe, try this on for size

Fortunately, in this day and age, one needn't look far for ways kill two birds with one stone -- it is easier and easier for us to make a difference while we provide for our daily needs and desires. I've given just four examples, but there are countless others.
So what's your favorite way to do good without really even trying? Do tell!

1 comment:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Freerice.com ... oh yeah, baby. Thanks for the heads up on these and your comment about my CWO post. The scripture about a word aptly spoken is one of my favorites, so I'm touched that you'd think of that regarding my post. Thanks so much!