This is one straight 2nd Cup of Coffee. Feel free to answer it in the comments or copy it on your own blog!
1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
Parents Choice organic, biodegradable baby wipes. It's not easy being green..oh wait, it is!
2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?
"Big Brother." I think I'd literally rather watch paint dry.
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?
Starting a magazine -- well it used to be, anyway, before I had to give it up. The people I wanted to be most excited about it were "ho-hum" and sometimes vice-versa. Oh well. As the Stones would say, "You can't always get what you want."
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
Pretty much anything by Keane for the shower (their songs were tailor-made for awesome acoustics) and anything by David Crowder Band in the car. "Total Eclipse of the Heart" is pretty darn good, though.
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
I am really not qualified to advise bloggers since I barely count as one!
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
Reagan. And I would've been fine with it. But I love my name -- my real name.
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
Word from the bank about a short-sale house we put an offer on. Boo short sales!
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
It is probably cloth diaper paraphernalia.
10. Today--what song represents you?
"Changes" by David Bowie.
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
Two things: 1) I can be incredibly lazy and neglectful. 2) There is always something to write and write well about it if you're looking for it.
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?
I chose today's outfit based on what was clean and what looked nonpedestrian enough to wear in an elementary school cafeteria. I have exactly four shirts that fit the bill and two skirts (I need to hit Goodwill this weekend!). But it's a pretty little outfit, so I think it says "I feel pretty, Oh so pretty!"